Thursday, June 24, 2010

funny old world ain't it

A while ago I did a translation of "Sha Po Lang" by JS and I mentioned that I was putting "translation" in the titles now because Google thought that would be helpful. As a joke, I wrote "CPOP TRANSLATIONS CPOP TRANSLATIONS CPOP TRANSLATIONS."

I just did a search on Google for "cpop translations", because I wanted to find other websites that were translating cpop. Guess who's little blog is #4? Guess what post it specifically links to?

Yep and yep.

The even funnier thing: The first page also had a link to another page which mentioned a "Sha Po Lang" translation!

Conclusion: Google really likes "Sha Po Lang."

And now, some blatant keyword begging:
Chinese lyrics music translation cpop pinyin Google + Sha Po Lang OTP!

No comments:

Post a Comment