Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lisa*Djaati - 烏雲 Wuyun Black Cloud translation



Pinyin is done by hand and I tend to make typos when I do it that way. I just caught myself making the typo "wuhui" for "wuyun", which doesn't make any sense, but is kind of hilarious, because "wuhui" could be 誤會, which means "to mistake, to misunderstand". Appropriate for a typo!

You can buy this album here. Remember when Taiwanese albums were cheap? I miss those days.

A truly beautiful song.

似乎有另外一個我there seems to be another mesihu you lingwai yi ge wo
看我衝向黑色的雨中watching me rush towards the center of a black rainkan wo chongxiang heise de yu zhong
人海中呼吸著愛與恨和痛in a sea of people, breathing love and hate and painrenhai zhong huxizhe ai yu hen he tong
我偶而會盼望晴空every so often I'll hope for a clear skywo ou'er hui panwang qingkong
   
忘記我名字那些人they forgot my name, those peoplewangji wo mingzi na xie ren
烏雲下的寂寞誰想看who would want to look at the lonely under a black cloud?wuyun xia de jimo shei xiang kan?
我不要回憶它卻放不過我I don't want to remember but it won't let me gowo bu yao huiyi ta que fangbuguo wo
我的夢在等著北風my dream is waiting for the north windwo de meng zai dengzhe bei feng
   
我走的太遠了 x4I went too far (x4)wo zou de tai yuan le (x4)
   
屋頂飛過去的雲朵the cloud floating past the roofwuding feiguo qu de yunduo
一眨眼就消失不見了disappeared in the blink of an eye and couldn't be seenyi zha yan jiu xiaoshi bu jian le
聽不見聲音但是它吸引我no sound could be heard, but it attracted meting bu jian shengyin danshi ta xiyin wo
因為它代表了我because it represented meyinwei ta daibiao le wo
   
人生路上 誰愛我on the road of life, who loves me?rensheng lu shang, shei ai wo?
哭不出一滴淚的人是我a person who can't cry a single tear, that's meku bu chu yi di lei de ren shi wo
不要害怕 沒有用don't be afraid, it's uselessbu yao haipa, mei you yong
往前走不回頭go forward without turning backwang qian zou bu huitou
   
喜怒悲歡 沒什麼joys, angers and sorrows (it's nothing)xinubeihuan (mei shenme)
哭不出一滴淚的人是我a person who can't cry a single tear, that's meku bu chu yi di lei de ren shi wo
永恆流浪 沒話說an eternal nomad (nothing to say)yongheng liulang (mei hua shuo)
往前走不回頭go forward without turning backwang qian zou bu huitou
(repeat entire verse)(repeat entire verse)(repeat entire verse)
   
我走的太遠了 x4I went too far (x4)wo zou de tai yuan le (x4)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment