Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lisa*Djaati - 最好的朋友 Zuihao de Pengyou Best Friend translation

4shared is irritating me because the preview always cuts off the end of the song.

In the meantime, use this Box link: http://www.box.net/shared/f4vl51q6oo

談笑間觸碰我的手laughing and brushing against my handtanxiao jian chupeng wo de shou
原來也不代表什麼it didn't mean anything after allyuanlai ye bu daibiao sheme
難道我等什麼你來牽我could it be that when I was waiting for you to come take my handnandao wo deng sheme ni lai jian wo
我們只是最好的朋友we were only best friends?women zhi shi zuihao de pengyou
   
壓抑我真實的念頭stifling my real thoughtsyayi wo zhenshi de niantou
不許有回應的舉動and not letting out any movement in responsebu xu you huiying de judong
雖然從來沒有真擁抱過although there's never been a real embracesuiran conglai meiyou zhen huaibao guo
我卻如此感同身受I'm actually deeply grateful for thatwo que ruci gantongshenshou
   
讓我作你最好的朋友let me be your best friendrang wo zuo ni zuihao de pengyou
不期待 不佔有 只想看你快樂not expecting, not possessing, only wanting to see you happybu qidai, bu zhanyou, zhi xiang kan ni kuaile
不會難過 就怕變情人更寂寞[I] won't get upset, I'm only afraid that becoming lovers would be even lonelierbu hui nanguo, jiu pa bian qingren geng jimo
我愛你 這秘密 永遠都 不說I love you, the secret will never be spokenwo ai ni, zhe mimi yongyuan dou bu shuo
   
(repeat verse 2)(repeat verse 2)(repeat verse 2)
(repeat chorus 1)(repeat chorus 1)(repeat chorus 1)
   
當你是我最好的朋友when you are my best frienddang ni shi wo zuihao de pengyou
別談愛 別承諾 其餘無話不說don't flirt, don't make promises, but say anything elsebie tanai, bie chengnuo, qiyu wuhua bu shuo
你最懂我 在口是心非的時候you understand me most, when words don't match the heartni zui dong wo, zai koushixinfei de shihou
還記得 用微笑 提醒我 心痛and remember to awaken my heartache with a smilehai jide yong weixiao tixing wo xintong

No comments:

Post a Comment